Wednesday 7 May 2008

Sad News From The Agility World - Lis' K. Has Passed On

No I never met Lis' but I am truly saddend to say that I have recieved the news that she passed on yesterday. A few weeks back I posted about Lis' and her Chinese Crested Diva running in their last agility trial together.

Lis' had been told she had 3 weeks left to live. She convinced the doctors to let her out of the hospital that day so she could run one last time with Diva in the agility trial.

Lis' and Diva recieved a Super 'Q' and their ATCH that day!

Her spirit and love of her dog and agility are so evident on the video! It is inspiring to watch.

Lis' is an inspiration to so many people within the agiltiy world. She reminded us to 'Seize The Day' and treasure the time we have with our loved ones including our much loved dogs!

My previous posting and the video of Lis' and Diva's last agility run can be seen here.

Peace be with you Lis'.

7Woofs: