Monday, 30 July 2007
Cartoon by Nick D Kim,at Nearing Zero
Here are the poll results on if I should let Nikki, Buddy and Winnie, our foster dog write on my blog:
55% - yes on "Family Friday"
22% - Yes when I feel like letting them
22% - Maybe, if they give me all their bones and treats
Okay, so I guess I'm gonna let Nikki, Buddy and Winnie blog on Fridays. They better say nice things about me!!!
Wednesday, 25 July 2007
Tuesday, 24 July 2007
Cartoon by Nick from Nearing Zero at http://www.nearingzero.net/index.html
Monday, 23 July 2007
Botulism this time! Check here for more information on recalls of Hot Dog Chili Sauces and Natural Balance Eatables Dog food.
Also here is a link to the updated list of recalled pet food by the US food and Drug Administration . It is an excellent site as pet food ( dog , cat , ferret) can be searched in a number of ways ( brand, company, UPC, product description , container type ).
Thanks for keeping us doggies safe and healthy!!
OMD !!!! Check it out here! (Please be patient, it takes a minute or 2 to upload but is definately worth seeing.)
Sunday, 22 July 2007
Did you know that we do agility? It is so much fun!!! Us doggies have been taking agility classes for a few years now. Here are some pictures of our people and doggie friends who competed at the 2006 AAC National Championships. It is only a dream of Momma's to someday take a dog to the AAC Nationals! Buddy and I are starting to go to local trials and even once in awhile we get some ribbons! Ribbons- can you believe it ??
Here is a picture of Buddy running like the wind at a Fun Match.
Here is Buddy jumping at his 1st trial (Sept/06). He got a 4th place ribbon. It also shows why his nickname is Muddy Buddy! LOL
Friday, 20 July 2007
Hello All Doggies and GG,
This is Nikki here. I have taken over the computer from Casper. Buddy and I have noticed a few things lately that we would like to discuss, so I tricked Casper and took over the computer .
There he is pouting. Ha haha ha ha ha... Ha haha ha ha ha...
Okay so here goes...
1. Casper HOGS the computer ALL the time.
2. It says 'Casper and pals'- but us 'pals' never get to post!! HUMMMFFFF!!
3. Even the Doofus gets his own day! ( Tanner Tuesday -and here' another TT)
4. New dogs to Dogs With Blogs (Sidka) are wondering if Buddy and I have our own blogs. The answer is no- Casper is to much of a Blog Hog!!
5. Buddy and I are Very Very Cute and we should get WHATEVER WE WANT!!
So we want every Friday to be "Family Friday" where us other doggie members of Casper's family get to blog ALL WE WANT !!! So we made Casper put up a poll at the top of our blog.
Okay so vote for us in our new Polll!!!!
Wednesday, 18 July 2007
Tuesday, 17 July 2007
Casper Quotes from this Site and my comments :
I'M CUCKOO FOR CASPER (everyone should be)
CLEANS YOUR FLOOR WITHOUT CASPER ( What? I clean the floor very well, thank-you! Nothing drops that I don't get.)
HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A CASPER? ( Hey, I'm the one that does the licking - not you!!)
CASPER: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT ( WHAT!!!! OMD!!!! I'm white but I'm no one's meat!!!!)
WOW! I COULD HAVE HAD A CASPER! ( Okay , I'm starting to see a theme here and I'm not liking it!! Take that back!! )
YOU DESERVE A CASPER TODAY (Only if you ignore the 3 previous quotes)
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THE TOUGH GET CASPER (Yes I'm a tough dog when I'm not doing my couch potato duties)
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL CASPER. (Ah , much better...)
Can You Guess the Casper Movie Quotes?
1. WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT CASPER.
Spider-Man (2002)(the missing word was 'responsibility')
2. HELLO. MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA. YOU KILLED MY CASPER. PREPARE TO DIE!
The Princess Bride (1987)(the missing word was 'father')
3. MAY THE CASPER BE WITH YOU.
Star Wars (1977)(the missing word was 'Force')
4. WHEN I INVITE A WOMAN TO DINNER I EXPECT HER TO LOOK AT MY CASPER. THAT'S THE PRICE SHE HAS TO PAY.( okay Casper here- no don't be thinking that!!! This is a blog approved for general audiences!! See below the word is 'face'- not what all you doggies were thinkin!!!)
A Night at the Opera (1935)(the missing word was 'face')
Saturday, 14 July 2007
Hi doggies and GG, I was sent this by Comet and BLU AND Gaucho for being a Rockin' Guy Blogger. Cool!
Now I'm gonna tag Tadpole because his blog rocks! And he is a guy (even though Massah puts him in a shirt with a bow!! ) You better be careful Tadpole. Have you seen what has happened to Simba ? ( and rumor says it all started with a bow!!)
Thursday, 12 July 2007
Okay so I checked out the Doogle (or is it Google?) searches that directed bloggers to my blog. I must say -very interesting...
1. The most frequent has been this picture ( 5 times) . Those Dooglers must think I'm a handsome guy!!
Or maybe they like my happy eskie smile!
2. +bad +behavior +"miniature american eskimo" - What!!! "bad behavior and American Eskimo" and they come to MY BLOG!!! Sorry dude, but you took a wrong turn on that Doogle thingy! No bad behaved doggies here (and don't you go askin Nikki either- she is a tattle-tail!!)
3. "fun adventures in canada for people and dogs" - alright this sounds good! We're fun and adventuresome too.
4. "shiba inu/husky"- they would have seen Max, our Shiba Inu/ Husky dog that we fostered. Momma says he was gorgeous.
5. saskatoon dog swim lessons- Hey cool !! Another doggie in Saskatoon is gonna learn to swim too. Maybe we'll see them at the doggie pool.
6. Casper, Canada- Someone looking for ME in all of Canada? I'm here!! Here I am! Woof woof, over here.
7. Casper inline Game- HUMM... confusing....a game named after me that people are standing in line for?? Or a bunch of Casper's standing in line for a game?? Dunno.
8. caspr d dog - Wrong number- you were probably looking for Casper D Dog but thanks for stopping by anyways.
9. CASPERS SAD - Hey, No I'm not!!! Check out my smile ....See doogle search # 1
Well that's it for my doogle searches. See ya doggies and GG
Sunday, 8 July 2007
We heard from Girl Girl and Boo Casanova that there is a contest going on to see how pretty we can make Simba. Look at how pretty Simba is in a sexy pink and purple bikini and bright pink lipstick!
Add Glitter to your Photos
Saturday, 7 July 2007
Wednesday, 4 July 2007
Tuesday, 3 July 2007
This one I found at http://ahajokes.com/
Monday, 2 July 2007
Sunday, 1 July 2007
What is Canada? Who are Canadians?
As Canadians we often have difficulty explaining ourselves and our county. (It's one of our many traits, eh). LOL ;) This winning poster drawn by 15 year old, Sharon Huang shows more about Canada than most of us can express. It contains many things uniquely Canadian such as Billy Bishop, the CN Tower, a maple leaf, hockey, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, a Canadian Flag, Canada Goose, grain elevator , wheat fields, Eskimo, First Nations totem pole, Quebec flag, Saskatchewan flag, covered wagons , gold prospecter, people of all colors and cultures, moose , polar bear, Canada's most courageous person Terry Fox, and more. Yes this is Canada!!!
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
"My poster shows the technological developments Canada has evolved through. I have also drawn the natural beauties and the multicultural society across our country. They all contribute to Canada's independence throughout history, and shape the nation that symbolizes freedom and unique diversity we know as Canada today."
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!