Friday 13 June 2008

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE ANYONE YOU KNOW?









I bet you think they are some lovely pictures of me- Casper!
But no you would wrong....
These are some wonderful pictures of our new foster dog
Meeko!
I'll let him introduce himself here:



Hi I'm Meeko and I'm about 1 year old. I'm quite energetic and sometimes quite excitable. Because of this my foster mom says that I need plenty of exercise and gentle discipline to keep me happy. I really am a very happy boy! I really like going for walks and I can walk without pulling on the leash. I'm thinking that I would like jogging even better. I also know how to sit, lie down and shake a paw. I come quickly when called. I am working on some more things like learning to stay and not to jump up on people. I am currently staying at my foster home with 3 other dogs. I am getting along great with them after having a slow introduction. Sometimes I am not so sure about other dogs that I don't know, so my foster mom is working with me on that too. I love to cuddle, be petted and lean up against my foster mom. Since I'm part American Eskimo I also just love to leave long white hairs on people's clothing. Ha ha ha - It's just something that all of us Eskies do so you will remember us! I also am very good at jumping and can easily jump over a short fence so a 6 foot fence is a must or I must always be on a lead when outside. I am housetrained and crate trained as well. However, my foster mom can leave me out in the house while she goes to work because I am well behaved in the house. I sleep on the floor beside my foster mom's bed although I really would prefer to sleep on the bed with her. I love to play with stuffed toys, play tug and chase after dog toys. I have not been tested yet to see how I am with cats or young children. However my foster mom thinks that because of how excited I sometimes get that I probably would like to chase cats and may be too much for little kids. I'll let you know how it goes once I meet some cats and kids. I'll soon have all my vaccinations, be neutered and microchipped too. So if you are interested in adopting me please fill out an application. I would love to meet you! Adoption Application

Isn't he a cutie?

9Woofs: