Wednesday 13 February 2008

A Valentine's Pawty And Maybe A Date?

Hi Everydog,

It's Casper here. We are all getting ready for the Valentine's Pawty at Koobies's place.




We've booked onto Aire Ruby and are all ready to go. Here I am in my Valentine outfit. What do you think?


I think I look quite dashing! I even have a rose for a special girldog. Can you guess who it is?

Think about it and I'll tell you later ;)

Buddy is a bit of a playdog. So, he is planning to see how many pretty girlie doggies he can kiss.



Nikki is all dressed up too. She is hoping to find the love of her life at the Valentine's Pawty. Wouldn't that be rowmantic? Maybe she will meet some handsome doggie who will sweep her off of all 4 paws. She certainly looks pwetty!


Enough about Buddy and Nikki! Back to the important stuff!
Which boootiful, talented and famous girl doggie am going to give the rose to?


AMBER- MAE SOLID GOLD DANCER!!!!!


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


JUST LOOK AT HER BOOTIFUL LOOKS AND TALENT!!!
















AMBER-MAE WILL YOU BE MY DATE FOR THE VALENTINE'S PAWTY?

Anxiously awaiting your reply,



CASPER

10Woofs: