Tuesday 17 July 2007

Casper Sloganized

Casper Quotes from this Site and my comments :

I'M CUCKOO FOR CASPER (everyone should be)

CLEANS YOUR FLOOR WITHOUT CASPER ( What? I clean the floor very well, thank-you! Nothing drops that I don't get.)

HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A CASPER? ( Hey, I'm the one that does the licking - not you!!)

CASPER: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT ( WHAT!!!! OMD!!!! I'm white but I'm no one's meat!!!!)

WOW! I COULD HAVE HAD A CASPER! ( Okay , I'm starting to see a theme here and I'm not liking it!! Take that back!! )

YOU DESERVE A CASPER TODAY (Only if you ignore the 3 previous quotes)

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THE TOUGH GET CASPER (Yes I'm a tough dog when I'm not doing my couch potato duties)

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL CASPER. (Ah , much better...)


Can You Guess the Casper Movie Quotes?

1. WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT CASPER.
Spider-Man (2002)(the missing word was 'responsibility')

2. HELLO. MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA. YOU KILLED MY CASPER. PREPARE TO DIE!
The Princess Bride (1987)(the missing word was 'father')

3. MAY THE CASPER BE WITH YOU.
Star Wars (1977)(the missing word was 'Force')

4. WHEN I INVITE A WOMAN TO DINNER I EXPECT HER TO LOOK AT MY CASPER. THAT'S THE PRICE SHE HAS TO PAY.( okay Casper here- no don't be thinking that!!! This is a blog approved for general audiences!! See below the word is 'face'- not what all you doggies were thinkin!!!)
A Night at the Opera (1935)(the missing word was 'face')

Hope you enjoyed me being sloganized!! See ya, doggies and GG. Have a fun day!!

3Woofs: