Monday 13 August 2007

Things I Like.....

I got tagged by Bernard the French Bulldog to answer questions on the things that I like. So here are my answers to the questions.

1. Where is your favorite place to sleep?

Well that depends. At night I sleep on a cushion on the floor at the foot of Momma's bed. During the day I like to sleep in the green chair or on the living room rug or sometimes in my crate. By evening when I'm really tired and Momma isn't in bed yet, I'll sleep on the living room rug till Momma goes to bed then I got to my spot on the cushion at the foot of Momma 's bed.

2. Is there any specific trick your human makes you do to get treats?

Yes, she makes me do a bunch of tricks for one treat. Can you believe it? First I have to sit , then shake a paw (right paw) and then shake the other paw (left paw) and then lie down and roll over (to the right) and then roll over (to the left) and then I get the treat! That 's alot of tricks for just one treat!

3. If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all what would you do and with whom?

I would like to eat as much people food as I wanted. It's my favorite you know and Momma hardly lets me have any. In fact she has me on a diet. Can you believe it?

4. What is your favorite toy?

Any stuffy that I can de-stuff.

5. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?

See number 3


So now I'm going to tag Chili , Finnigan and Sidka to answer the questions on the things that they like.

3Woofs: