Saturday 2 February 2008

Being Goofy At The Agility Trial

Hi Doggies,
It's Buddy here,



Just thought I would let you know about the agility trial we went to last weekend. We stayed in a Travel Lodge hotel.



Momma was not all that happy with us at night time 'cause we felt the need to growl and bark at every little noise we heard. We were just protecting Momma in a strange place, but we kept on waking Momma up ! Oops

I had great fun running "off course" and sniffing everything that I wasn't supposed to including a tractor that was parked in behind a fenced off area. Momma wasn't to happy with me. LOL The trial was in a riding barn and there were great smells of horses and horse's poop which I paid more attention to than the agility course. Oops ;)

Casper had a few zoomies too. Momma says the was a good "learning experience". Whatever that means? We did have lots of fun. Momma's having a bit of a problem with the camera so we have no pictures right now but may get some this weekend.


Nikki stayed at Jo's place while we were gone . She had a great time playing with all the toys and other dogs. She doesn't do agility competition, just fun agility classes.


We are going back this coming Sat. for another agility trial. Yay !! So I get to sniff at more horse poop!! Yay! And Momma is probably going to chase after me and try to get me to stop. It will be great fun! LOL We are probably just going for the day and not staying in a hotel this time and Nikki might come too just to keep us company.

We will be sure to let you know about all our adventures when we get back. Momma is hoping for some better agility runs, while I just want to enjoy the simple things in life - like sniffing more horse poop ;)

Woofs from Buddy

12Woofs: