Friday 14 November 2008

Hi It's Meeko Here.....

Guess what?
Foster Momma has been taking lots of pictures of me in the last couple weeks.

Guess why?
'Cause a nice lady is interested in adopting me!
I've gone and visited her a few times.
Foster Momma likes her
and thinks it will be a good home for me.
We are hoping the adoption goes through.
The new lady only lives 4 blocks away
from Foster Momma.
Can you believe it?!!!
I'll still be able to see Foster Momma
once in a while!
Won't that be great?
These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago
before the snow came.
Here is a side view of me on the steps.

Here I am sniffing in the yard.

And running and playing.
Hanging out with Buddy.
After all that playing I like to curl up for a nap.
Sometimes on the couch.

Sometimes in the crate.
Look where Foster Momma
found me sleeping today.
Cuddled up to the wall.

Aren't I silly?

See ya!

17Woofs: