Saturday 30 June 2007

The MeMe Game

1. Your age? Momma estimates 8 years old.

2. Your age when came to live with your people? Momma was told by the SPCA people and the vet that I was between 2 and 6, so momma decided that I was 4.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? It has a black background with yellow, green, pink, orange and blue happy faces ;)

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? grandma and grandpa. I get so excited when they come to visit.

5. How much do you weigh? About 25 lbs. Mean momma has had me on a diet :( I think I should be putting her on a diet!

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? I love to chew up all my stuffies. I chew a hole in them and then I de-stuff them and then I decapitate them and when nothing is left but the soft outer fuzzy part I chew on that and eat it till it comes out the other end of me!!!

7. Do you like other Dogs? oh yes, I love to sniff noses and then sniff butts

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Buddy and Nikki

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys but only if they are inside of stuffies

10. Do you like to be brushed? Not really, but I do get lots of treats so I tolerate it. However I do LOVE to have my teeth brushed- that beef flavored toothpaste is AWESOME!

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Both, but even better- can I have peanut butter ON my cheese!!

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes, I don't like it to much but I have learnt to tolerate it with the help of lots of treats.

13. Any formal education? Oh yes, Momma keeps sending me to school. I have successfully passed Beginner Obedience, Beginner Rally-O, and several levels in Agility. I have also passed my Canine Good Neighbor test. I am continuing to take agility classes.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Couch potato except when I go into the agility ring or the off -leash dog park then I am a major Energizer Bunny.

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Casp, Caspey, Casper Basper, Jealous, Zoomie

16. What is your best trick? Well I have several: sit, down, stay, get in, heel, shake a paw (right and left), rollover ( right and left), bow, dance, play dead , do circles. Plus I can do all the agility stuff like going through the tunnels, jumping over the jumps, through the tire, weaving back and forth through weave poles and climbing up and down the teeter-totter, A-frame and dog walk.

17. Do you like kitties? Oh yes, I like to chase them ;)

18. What did you have for breakfast? Don't eat breakfast. I eat dog food once a day and I have dog biscuits and people food as treats inbetween

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? No, I am a pacifist , but Buddy has hunted and killed birds in our own backyard. Bad Buddy!!

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Last year, for our yearly appointment but we are due to soon go again.

21. Where do you sleep at night? On the floor on a big comfy pillow at the foot of momma's bed. I used to sleep on the bed, but when Nikki came to live with us she started sleeping on the bed so I moved to the floor.

22. Do you like to swim? I don't know. I like to go in the water and get my feet and tummy wet when I'm hot. I think I'll be finding out about swimming soon. A doggie lifejacket came and it fits me perfectly.

23. Can you make puppies? Well I used to be able to and then one day I went to visit the V.E.T. and when I woke up something was missing...

24. Do you give kisses? Oh yes. Momma says 'kisses' and I give her nose a big wet lick

25. Can you potty on command? No way, a guy's got have some pride!

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? No way 'cause Cuz aren't soft like stuffies.

Well hope you enjoyed learning some stuff about me. See ya!

1 Woofs: